Poll Time!


Yo! So I'm beginning to get tired of my empty promises to blog, as you are. I am frequently on the internet, but these days I just don't have the time to write the kind of posts that you're used to seeing from me. I have exams in a month's time, so I have even less time now than I did before. But I do want to keep you guys updated on my opinions on music, race/gender issues in k-pop, what I'm listening to, etc etc. So with that in mind, I've put a poll up at the top of the sidebar: let me know which sites you want to see my content on, and I'll post regularly on whichever one gets the most votes. If there's a site you want me to get on that isn't in the poll, select "Other" in the poll and post the site in the comments below.

Mind you, if nobody votes, then you won't see me until mid-May. So follow Kyuhyun's lead and vote, people - otherwise, I'll see you in the summer!

Comments

Popular Posts