guess what just came in the mail??!!

Clara Chung's debut album, that's what!!!


And if you can't tell, I am super super excited. It's signed by Clara herself!!! I think this means I got one of the first 100 copies, but I can't be sure. Anyway, I came across Clara through my perusing of Asian American blogs, and fell in love with her sound. It seems as if all indie newcomers these days are trying to pull the quirky singer-songwriter card, but Clara C's music definitely stood out for me because it had a distinct character to it - the best way I can describe it is bright pops of color on an indie music canvas. I loved her collabos with Dumbfounddead and Jay Park, and Sam Ock, and I have a soft spot for up-and-coming artists, so I took the plunge and bought the CD. I'm sure it'll be worth every penny. I'm off to listen to "The Art In My Heart," and I'll leave you with the first music video from the album, "Offbeat". If you like what you hear, hear on over to Clara's website and order a copy for yourself!


Comments

  1. thanks for posting this, now I'm going to be up all night youtubing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts